IPL Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
- To join I must complete an Application form, the Direct Debit form and make payment for the first month in clinic for the 6 or 12 month plan selected.
- The IPL payment plan is for a minimum period of 6 months or 12 months as per the plan selected from the date of my application.
- I will receive the number of IPL treatments as defined by my selected plan. These treatments are not transferrable and cannot be refunded.
- If I wish to purchase additional treatments and add-ons over and above the IPL payment plan I have selected, then I can purchase this in clinic at the time of treatment.
- All About You reserves the right to change the IPL payment plan terms and conditions and/or prices from time to time and new terms will be posted on our website and be available in clinic.
- All About You may cancel, amend or revoke an IPL payment plan at any time for any reason.
- Pricing of the IPL payment plan can be found in clinic or on the All About You website located at: http://www.allaboutyou.co.nz.
- I must pay one month’s fee up front along with The IPL payment plan application form.
- I understand on the 20th of each month my bank account will be debited for the IPL payment plan fee selected.
- If my monthly DD has failed, a processing fee of $30.00 will be charged and my monthly plan suspended until paid.
- Upon signing this agreement, I agree to pay the monthly amount for the number of IPL treatments as defined by my selected plan. If for any reason, you wish to terminate this contract, this must be addressed in writing to All About You and will be accepted only at the discretion of management.
Transfer of Credits
- Credits are personal to the member and are not transferable.
An application form can be downloaded here