What to look for and know about dermal fillers and the new beauty buzz words “collagen induction therapy CIT”.
Wouldn't it be good to know what non-surgical services make the greatest difference to your skin? Which ones will give you real results and save you thousands of dollars buying unnecessary treatments and products?
Presenting: Fine Lines and Wrinkles - The Non-Surgical Enhancement Workshop
1 ) Collagen Induction Therapy - so you have read about it , heard about it ...but what is it?
- The science behind CIT
- Can it reverse the signs of ageing?
- The Dermapen© difference
- Guest Speaker - Dale Chandler
2) All you need to know about Dermal Fillers
- The science behind Dermal Fillers
- Are all Fillers the same?
- Are they permanent and Are they safe?
- Guest Speaker - Dr Ian Little
The Non-Surgical Enhancement workshop is engineered (yes its engineered) to do the following:
- Ageing skin is not inevitable - damaged skin can be reversed
- One factor that will increase your skin care results by 400%
- What’s the difference between Botox© and Dermal Fillers?
- Dermal Fillers before and after photo’s
- How a micro needling home kit will improve your skin
Attendants at the workshop you will receive:
- A chance to win a complimentary Dermapen treatment valued at $300
- Three copies of “Your Skin Factory - making skin science accessible” by Dr Des Fernandes to give away - plus surprises on the night.
Our Guest Speakers
Dale Chandler - Dale specialises in dermal needling. After studying to be a skin therapist, she trained in Australia using the Dermapen and then completed a postgraduate course in advanced skin analysis and the use of skin products to enhance the skin and work on specific skin conditions. Dale has also trained with some of the most experienced doctors in the field of dermal needling, including Dr Lance Setterfield and Dr Des Fernandes in South Africa.
Dale now distributes and provides training to skin specialists, appearance medicine clinics, nurses, doctors and dermatologists throughout New Zealand.
The Dermapen offers leading dermal needling technology to provide superior results and comfort for clients.
Dr Ian Little - Over the last 22 years, Dr. Little has become one of New Zealand’s most experienced practitioners in Appearance Medicine, a speciality he now practices full time, including training doctors in Appearance Medicine techniques and lecturing at beauty schools.
After completing his medical training in Scotland, Dr Little worked in London for a group of Harley Street cosmetic surgeons. It was there that he first developed an interest in cosmetic medicine. He is one of the first doctors to introduce collagen injections for wrinkle treatment and lip enhancement and one of the first if not the first to perform Botox Cosmetic treatments to New Zealand.