At All About You we are monitoring the Covid-19 situation very closely and want to let you know all the things we are doing to keep our staff and clients safe.
We will continue with our usual business practice of:
- Using hospital grade disinfectant to sterilise surfaces between clients
- Sterilising all equipment in between clients
- Washing all towels after client use
- All bedding is changed after client use
- Washing hands thoroughly in between clients
In addition to the above, we will also:
- Offer hand sanitiser at reception (as well as soap in the bathroom as per usual)
- Regularly sterilise door handles and reception desk
- Wear gloves if requested for beauty treatments (we use gloves for waxing normally)
- Wear a mask if requested
- Ask staff not to come into the salon if unwell
We also ask our clients not to come into the salon if you are unwell or have been overseas in the in the last fortnight. We will waive our 24 hour cancellation policy in this instance.
Health and safety are a normal part of our business at All About You and we will up the ante even further to keep everyone well. So, if your holiday is cancelled or you are feeling a little stressed, you can feel safe taking some time out to rest and restore at All About You.